Gutter Clearing & Cleaning
Regular gutter clearing and cleaning is an essential part of routinte building maintenance. Severely blocked gutters become heavy and can pull away from the fascias completely, leaving expensive repair bills. Overflowing gutters mean possible damage and staining from water running down the walls of the building.
Access to second and third storey levels requires the use of scaffolding or a high reach platform, such as a cherry-picker - which adds significant cost to routine maintenance.
A New Cost Effective Solution
The Inten Reach, View and Clean system has revolutionised the cleaning of gutters. Using a lightweight high reach pole attached to a powerful vacuum and a jet wash hose, we are able to access the guttering of commercial and domestic premises directly from the ground.
Our engineers use an aerospace alloy tube which allows them to reach second and third storeys of buildings, whilst they remain firmly on the ground. The Flexi End fitting will hold its shape, enabling the cleaning of any angle, vertical or horizontal surface which is perfect for the cleaning of commercial guttering.
A video camera is attached to the pole which is able to provide a fine detailed inspection/survey. This allows us to view and record before, during and after Reach, View and Clean gutter cleaning, in real time.
The hand held screen provides instant playback of video action enabling the engineers to assess exactly what needs to be done. It also provides us with the opportunity to provide before and after imagery, so you can be sure the job has been completed thoroughly.
For more complex jobs a survey can be undertaken to assess the work necessary. This can be recorded on to a DVD so you can actually see just what needs to be done.
Any heavily impacted soilage, rooted saplings etc. are broken up into manageable sizes with the gutter spike, which is attached to the high reach pole.
The gutter is then cleaned by a very powerful vacuum removing leaves, sticks, mud, pine needles and other debris that may be clogging gutters and spouts.
Finally we attach a high pressure jet washer hose with specially designed attachments to allow high areas to be cleaned with no loss of pressure. Thoroughly rinsing gutters with clean water from top to bottom completes the process. Gutters are left clean, functional, and ready to channel water away. This process guarantees to remove 95% of all the leaves, weeds moss, dirt and debris.
Cladding, soffits, brick and stonework can also be easily cleaned, even high level graffiti can be removed.
Advantages of the Reach, View and Clean System
- Costs are reduced by a minimum of 20% - as there is no need for high reach platforms
- Quality of work is ensured by being able to record and view before and after cleaning pictures
- Health and safety risks are reduced considerably as staff work from the safety of the ground
- Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are used in the process
- Cost effective cleaning of stone or concrete facades cladding, and panelling can be undertaken at the same time
- Roof height surveys for other building issues can be carried out without leaving the ground making them cheaper and safer
Inten offers a single point of contact for all of your planned and reactive maintenance and drainage needs nationwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days of the year.
We provide a highly professional, dependable support system that saves you time and money so you can focus on running your business.
- Nationwide availability 24 x7 365 days of the year
- Average emergency attendance of 1-3 hours for call outs
- Trained professionals resolve issues quickly, minimising disruption
- Environmental advice
- Assurance of compliance in all areas
Get in touch!
To find out how Inten can help with gutter clearing and cleaning, call us now on 01795 433400, or request a quick online no obligation quotation.