Pumping stations are required if you have a main sewer available that cannot be reached by a gravity discharge.
Inten provide a range of single and twin pumping stations to overcome the problem of the main sewer being located too high up relative to the waste to be disposed of.
Installing waste pumping stations
The pumping station is installed below ground to receive the waste under a gravity flow and then pumped to the point of the nearest sewer connection. This pipe can be installed by traditional excavation means or by incorporating one of our Trenchless Technology methods such as ‘Multi Drill’ which results in the installation of the pipe without disturbing the surface. This means that driveways, roads etc. can be crossed without closure and gardens will not be spoilt as a result.
Why use Inten?
- We can help you save money
- Free no obligation quotes and site surveys
- Nationwide availability 24 x7 365 days of the year
- Private and commercial visits
- Trained professionals resolve issues quickly and efficiently minimising disruption
- Offer of environmental advice
Get in touch!
To find out how Inten can help with pumps, sewage connections and all drainage issues, call us now on 01795 433400, or request a quick online no obligation quotation.